- The selection of user generated social media content to use on the
Coca-ColaServices N.V., Bruxelles/Belgium owned social media channels & websites is done by the TCCC company and/or authorized service suppliers on the company’s behalf herein after jointly “company”. Users cannot apply for selection. The selections are final and not subject to legal recourse.
- Selected participants must be aged 16 years or over.
- The selection is done online only – all contributors must have access to a valid Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and/or Instagram account.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this activity.
- From time to time company selects posted user generated content (“content”) that is relevant to and in conformity with the
Coca-Colaand FANTA brand vision and brand principles (e.g. text, an image or video) on amongst Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and/or Instagram.
- The content has been chosen to be re-used on
Coca-Colaand FANTA owned social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
- In relation to content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant these licenses, and that such content, and your provision or creation thereof, complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and is furthermore free from viruses and other malware. You further, to the extent permissible by law, irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of user content that you submit
- Content must feature the individual contributor only - no group pictures/photographs/videos permitted unless each person featured gives their express consent here to and accept these terms and conditions and use of their image prior to use by company. This content is your own creation and nothing is sourced from third parties.
- In addition, this activity requires contributors to have a valid Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat and/or Twitter account.
- Content will be selected and used by the company in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- When content is selected, the contributor will be contacted via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat or Instagram and asked for his consent that the company will use it on its owned social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat and websites of
Coca-ColaServices N.V., Bruxelles/Belgium. The Participant will be asked to approve these terms and conditions described here by replying “Approved @[Username]”.
- A direct response within the same chat by the participant stating the reply above (“Approved @[Username]”) is required to release the content. If no response is received within 7 days from the date of contact, the content will not be used.
- By releasing the content, it may automatically appear on
Coca-ColaServices N.V., Bruxelles/Belgium owned Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat or other channels; the contributor hereby agrees that his/her Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and/or Instagram profile picture and profile name will appear next to his/her content on these channels.
- Coca-Cola Services N.V., Bruxelles/Belgium reserves the right not to use or remove the released content at any time.
Transfer of rights
- By releasing the content, the participant grants
Coca-ColaServices N.V., Bruxelles/Belgium and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide transferable, royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual right and license without compensation to use as described, the content on their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat and Coca-ColaWebsites - Coca-ColaServices N.V., Bruxelles/Belgium owned channels and making such.
- Content accessible to third parties via the Social Media sharing functionalities and tools.
- For these purposes
Coca-ColaServices N.V., Bruxelles/Belgium shall also be permitted to redesign, archive, reproduce, disseminate, display, publicly perform and/or replay and make publicly accessible, as well as to cut and edit, adapt and modify the user generated content or any parts thereof, i.e., to recut (edit right), subject to the author's moral rights.
- The participant is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- Illegible, corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
- The company and its agencies will only use personal information supplied by contributors to this Activity for the purposes of administering this activity, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
- The company’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this activity, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the company accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to participation in this activity.
- By authorizing use of their content, contributors accept the present terms and conditions of use, as well as the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by Belgian law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts.